Then he said to me, “Son of man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Israel are doing in the dark, each in his room of pictures? For they say, The Lord does not see us, the Lord has forsaken the land.’” He said also to me, “You will see still greater abominations that they commit.” (Ezekiel 8:12-13)
God has not changed His mind regarding deliverance for this nation. He’s not about to overlook the injustices done, the treason committed, or look to “Plan B” to lead this nation. I believe He has purposely sidelined our rightfully elected President for a time, in order to do a fuller work in US. The reality is that there are still many who don’t see the big picture. He knows that a house divided cannot stand and we need to find agreement if we are to evict the strongman out of the house.
Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste, and no city or house divided against itself will stand. (Matthew 12:25)
He is giving us this window of time to further expose the wrongdoing, unmask the bad actors, and uncover all the rats still hiding. This short time of darkness is a necessary component in fully exposing the true picture of this war in the heavenlies. It’s only in the darkness that the light of God’s truth can fully reveal the demonic agendas of those now claiming a seat in the Peoples’ House.
Until such time that God turns the tables, our immediate focus must be on praying for the FULL EXPOSURE of wickedness in high places. We must pray through this process until the devil’s work is on open display so that more and more people can agree on God’s plans for justice. I believe this is a priority of heaven so that the people of God can embrace HIS plan for deliverance and embrace the leaders HE has anointed and appointed for the coming time of great harvest.
Here are some strategic prayer points during this time of EXPOSURE:
Pray for confusion among enemy ranks and clarity among the righteous.
* What the wicked dreads will come upon him, but the desire of the righteous will be granted. (Proverbs 10:24)
Pray that the false prophets of media would be exposed through the fear of the Lord.
* They are brought to ruin, with their own tongues turned against them; all who see them will wag their heads. Then all mankind fears; they tell what God has brought about and ponder what He has done. (Psalms 64:8-9)
* All my enemies will be ashamed and greatly dismayed; They shall turn back, they will suddenly be ashamed. (Psalm 6:10)
Pray that those with double-minds and compromised motives will be removed from office.
* No one who practices deceit shall dwell in My house; no one who utters lies shall continue before My eyes. (Psalms 101:7)
* Whoever misleads the upright into an evil way will fall into his own pit, but the blameless will have a goodly inheritance. (Proverbs 28:10)
Pray that the staged presentation of illegitimate leadership would be clearly seen.
* Let my enemy be exposed as wicked! Let my adversary be proven guilty! (Job 27:7)
* A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will not escape. (Proverbs 19:5)
Pray that the Ekklesia would find one voice in upholding God’s covenant with this nation and renounce the plans of the enemy.
* I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment. (1 Corinthians 1:10)
* Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. (John 17:15-17)
Pray that the light of Truth would cut through the fog of deception.
* The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. (John 1:5)
* And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. (John 8:32)
Pray for clear discernment by the Spirit concerning God’s plans for this time.
* Then Elisha prayed and said, “O Lord, please open his eyes that he may see.” (2 Kings 6:17)
* These things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. (1 Corinthians 2:10)
Additional prayer points:
- Pray that past prophetic words, dreams, and visions are revisited and reaffirmed (one, in particular, from Kim Clement in 2014).
- Pray for an upgrade of wisdom and revelation through new and unexpected prophetic revelations, encounters, and voices.
- Pray for those in prophetic ministry to find unity and momentum for the days ahead.
- Pray for the emerging company of apostles and prophets for the coming global move of the Spirit.
- Pray for increased tangible evidence of both plans and plots transpiring on the earth.
- Pray for our faith to have substance through testimonies of miraculous intervention and supernatural guidance.
- Pray that our hearts and minds would be free of any religious filter or humanist mindset so we can fully embrace the move of the Spirit across the earth.
WATCH MY LATEST VIDEO BELOW: “WHY THE WAIT, WHERE TO LOOK, and WHO TO WATCH”